It is a permit that outlines guidelines and regulations that guides the public and businesses alike when working, managing or transporting hazardous waste.
Citizens and non-citizens Business.
Download, complete and submit Transboundary permit form to the Department of Waste Management and Pollution control.
- Service agreement with disposer from importing country (Written agreement between the waste generator and waste recipient)
- Liability insurance from a local insurance company
- Motivational letter by the applicant stating reasons for export
- Certificate /licenses of the receiving disposal facility
- Material Safety Data Sheet
Fifteen (15) working days.
BWP 1000.00 licensing fee (charged per vehicle).