This service allows individuals to apply for a permit to possess and use a firearm.
Who is eligible?
- Any person aged 18 years and above
How do I get this service?
- Complete Form 5 (Application form available online and at all police stations)
- Both the applicant and firearm owner should be present at the police station
- The firearm should be presented before the licensing officer
What supporting documents are required?
- Valid Identification documents for both owner and the recipient
- Firearm Certificate
How long will this service take?
One (1) working day
How much does it cost?
Where can I obtain this service?
Any police station or post